Free Design Software for Twittering

Posted by The Affordable Alternative at the marketplace | 6:45 AM | 0 comments »

Hi Fellow Bloggers


I have been looking for a design to complement my twitter background but have found most of

the free background to be overly done to my liking. There are some that are pretty nice.

That depends on the eyes of the beholder.

MyTweetSpace.com has free as well as custom-made twitter background.

I would recommend that you visit mashable.com social media guide.

It has all the information available at the tip of your hands to dress up your blog to twittering

advices.

A great place to learn & be informed.

At the moment, I am now trying to design my background with the free software that is

available for free. Here's the link: http://freetwitterdesigner.com

Enjoy your new found talent on designing.

Icon from Nuvola icon theme for KDE 3.x.Image via Wikipedia


Bye.

0 comments