Twittering your way to success

Posted by The Affordable Alternative at the marketplace | 9:05 PM | 0 comments »

Hi friends

I am awe-struck & dumbfounded.

The past 24 hours has been a mindboggling experience. I had no idea that my gmail have been flush with twitter friends and from a low score of 170+ followers to an astounding 1000+ followers.

Is Twitter about numbers. In my opinion, a big aye.

Initially, I would scrutinize each and every twitter whether we are speaking on the same platform or interest.

But with a following, there is always an audience should you wish to share your aspirations; be it on a personal level or through mass communications.

I am now in search of twitter applications that will enable me to automate & communicate at the same time with a framework of guidelines in place.
One such application would be tweetlater.com.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
The above website has a free & paid version.

Another application that is of interest is refollow.com.

Refollow helps you discover, manage, and protect your Twitter social circle.

That's their headline.

Finally, I am still in a daze because I found out that many has come to visit my blog.

I thank you with utmost sincererity and hope that i will not disappoint my fellow twitters.

Thanks
(In humble adoration)

0 comments