Firefox Plug-in for blogging

Posted by The Affordable Alternative at the marketplace | 6:59 AM | , | 0 comments »

Just trying out this free software that is useful for all Blogging platforms.

This software plainly states:

Focus on writing the best content. Let us jazz it up for you.

This is suppose to make life so much easier while you blog in real time.

As I type this very post, Zemanta side-bar becomes alive with articles that are related to my posting.

Here are some examples shown below:

Blog better using ZemantaImage by chucks via Flickr




All I did was to click on the side bar and the latest updates are posted alongside above while I type.

What's the hype, it makes blogging really, really fun and interesting.

For once, you will never be short of ideas ever again.
You may use suggested tags too which is at the bottom of the enclosure.

Highly recommended.

My Blog badges from ZemantaImage by Annie Mole via Flickr



Just add a pic in just for fun (since it is on the sidebar).

See what I mean.

Love this posting, click on the Reblog button.


Cheerio.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments