Affiliate Marketing

Posted by The Affordable Alternative at the marketplace | 12:10 AM | 0 comments »

Just when all was smooth sailing, the financial market went into a tailspin and the tremor felt by ordinary folks like you and I. You see, I am in a dealer representative in the stock market and if most of you who are in the market know, we are struggling to make a living over the past couple of months. As most of us are in the industry for a decade or more, shifting out or boldly moving out of the comfort zone are a crisis in itself. It is difficult to adjust to the new environment. It's a paradigm shift that is worrisome as it is burdensome. There are many questions that arises as to whether we will be able to compete with the younger breed who are so tech-savvy. In comparison, we are dinosaurs living at the edge of time.
However, as the old saying goes," If the going gets tough , the old gets going". Did I just say the old gets going, Ah ha! Gotcha.
Anyway, this is what I have decide to do, to venture into the world of internet marketing.
Having absolutely no knowledge as to how to gain access into the world of internet marketing and worried about being scammed along the way, it took quite awhile before making a decision to subscribe to 7steps moneymaking.com. For the first time, paid Rm88.00 by maybank2u to GDR services just to obtain sufficient information as to the know how to operate in this platform. This is the link (my first hoplink) into the world of internet marketing .
It is indeed an eye-opening for me and money well spent. You see, I believe the net is the forefront into B2B dealings. I know that many hours will be spent trying to understand the intricacies of the net but it will be worthwhile.
Wish me good luck on this endeavor.

0 comments